Posts tagged Grace
I’m really not astounded in the increase of “false teachings and false doctrines,” but I am nonetheless tired of it!
I’m tired of those who claim the name of Jesus and yet have tried to “ignore and redefine” the Word of God by accepting false teachings.
I’m even tired of those who claim they walk in faith and yet have more faith in doctors than they do in Jesus Christ for their healing needs.
I’m tired, tired, tired of everything that deviates from the truth in Christ!
I’m not weary in well doing though. Otherwise, I’d just sit down and throw ashes on my head.
For those of us who believe every single Word God has spoken, there is ONLY great blessings to walk in now and in the future!
I am the new Kingdom Child Contributor, Erik Dattwyler. Id like to thank Steve for allowing me a spot to place some of my writings
I hope they are relevant to you and your life in some way.
Feel free to leave a comment.
I came to the point where I questioned a God who hated me because I was not good enough. It is an evil cycle of needing God’s help to stop sinning, but Him withholding it because you sin too much.
I only mentally agreed with the concept of Jesus, but went about trying to earn God’s favor with my behavior, or doing things for the church, or saying to myself “I am deep down a good person.”
I knew my spiritual problem had to have a spiritual solution! Standing there on the brink of giving up on God. He got this 100% Grace view of the Gospel to me.
Then……………………I discovered I had never been saved in the first place!
The proof is in the life change.
The proof is by the fruit the Holy Spirit produces in me.
The blackness was gone,
The want to sin is gone,
The NEED to sin is gone,
and now I laugh at all the things I used to do because I couldn’t stop doing them, even though , I wanted to stop doing them, but couldn’t stop doing them
I had people asking what had changed me!
There was a veil over my eyes
I could not see clearly
2 Corinthians 3:14
But the people’s minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read (Preached), the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ (fulfilled the old covenant).
Now the veil was removed through the revelation from the Holy Spirit
1. That I was Completely FREE
- Free from needing or wanting to sin (And shockingly you wont miss it either)
- Free from performance anxiety (doing enough good for God, to pay for my salvation. I owed God back for what he did for me.)
- Free from church/religion rules (what to wear, what to give, how to help,when and where to attend, how to socially act)
2. That I was broken, am I still broken
- I was a mess, my life was a mess, and on my own power….I made it a mess
- I was not, and I still am not strong enough to fix my life
- That only with giving Jesus every decision in my life…..that God can fix my life…And to always give it to him, cause ill screw things up for sure (I have a track record to prove it)
3. That God’s Grace and Love is unfathomable to me
- He loved me, for the 30 years I sinned, I disobeyed, I did my own thing…HE waited patiently for me
- He loves me, even when I fall for temptation now…Like a father He picks me up and brushes me off, and encourages me
- He will love me for eternity…He has made me a heir, a family member, a son, promising me he will never take it from me. Allowing me to have 100% confidence.
- He sees me blameless and holy all the time, He answers my prayers, He protects me, He favors me, I am his special one.
If you were me….allow me to help you get Religion out of the way of your relationship with God
If the veil can be removed for a guy like me…I’m sure it can be for you as well
For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.
Written with Love,
Trying to bring the law into Grace is like “trying to fuel your car with straw”…
We use to have horses as a means of transportation, but we can’t “carry over” into a car, what was never meant to be used now.
Traditions and continued “wrong teaching” are the reason why so many are still “trapped” to a life of two worlds in the church.
Why is it hard to tell sometimes, who is a Christian and who is not? Does God’s grace mean, now that we’ve asked Jesus into our lives that we’re free to live like we want and we’ll still go to heaven no matter what?
If you believe that, then please listen to this podcast. You may be headed in the wrong direction and not even know it…